Follow HaikuPrajna by email or social media

Blog Navigation

Wednesday

20210217 - Bag of Books

Worlds in my pocket,\ structure the chaos through thought,\ forms made of the mind.
HAIKUPRAJNA - (Bag of Books)


I have talked to someone about the delay on physical copies of SM-SARA; Covid-19 related backlog issues. I want to make another book trailer for when that's resolved, so in the meantime I thought I would update pinned posts with Hector Blake since he was going to be the spotlight of the trailer. Hector Blake is one of six stories featured in "SM-SARA, Poems and Other Stories" which is available on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes and Noble, and more.

I also streamlined social media plugs, more of a backend thing, but it was causing me a bit of anxiety. I'm sure nobody will notice nor mind, one way or the other. 

More info, along with poetry on "Hector Blake", can be found in the "SM-SARA" page linked here and at the top of the page. 



"Hector Blake" is free to read on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/258575971-hector-blake


The "SM-SARA, Poems and Other Stories" HaikuPrajna Collection is available on Amazon, Apple Books, B&N Nook, Kobo and more:  https://books2read.com/u/4XLkgL


Thank you for reading.

Until next time,

Allen W. McLean


For more bite-sized insights from HaikuPrajna and Electric Armchair, please subscribe by email or follow on social media!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Viewed