Follow HaikuPrajna by email or social media

Blog Navigation

Wednesday

20201202 WIP Update - "Juxtapose Wisdom"


https://www.haikuprajna.blogspot.com

    HaikuPrajna is moving to Blogspot! Below you will read the re-introduction post to what this is all about, but the jist is that it is now even easier (and more secure) to follow my updates through this blog and via email. The biggest change is for our Patreon readers; my public blog posts can now be reached on blogspot, while Patreon will continue to host full previews for content such as “Perennial City” and “Spear-thrower”!

    Without further adieu, allow me to reintroduce to you “HaikuPrajna”:

“    This is a haiku-blog for my daily work-in-progress updates. AMAB. I am Canadian, I have self-published ebooks, and have been with the my love since December 21 2012. I write for mindful meditation, which my themes center around. I enjoy comics and literary science-fiction. All content here is by me unless specifically stated otherwise!

    Prajna is a word that is often translated as “wisdom”, which some say is closer in meaning to “insight”. I write the occasional traditional haiku, but I admit my style is closer to a senryu. The point of HaikuPrajna is to present my daily updates in a smaller to digest form. Bite-sized insight. I am posting my daily blogs here, while I will continue to share completed pieces on other sites like Patreon and Amazon. 

    Thank you for reading. I am writing these blog updates so that you can read my stories as they are created. These posts are the perfect jumping on point if you are just joining us, and we still have lots to share if you have been here for a while. -- https://haikuprajna.blogspot.com/p/the-five-ws-about-me-and-this-haiku-blog.html “


HaikuPrajna

Bite-sized insight from / these web-logs, meditate on / the mind’s eye’s thought-forms (Juxtapose Wisdom)


Thank you for reading.

Until next time,

Allen W. McLean


Spear-thrower NaNoWriMo Public Updates:

https://www.patreon.com/asquaredproductions/posts?filters%5Btag%5D=nanowrimo%202020


Social media, books, artwork, music, poetry, prompts and a whole lot more from me and April Salisbury-White (@electricarmchair):

Linktr.ee/HaikuPrajna

Linktr.ee/ElectricArmchair

Subscribe by email, or follow us on Twitter and FB if you're interested in being notified when our projects are released! Turn on post notifications! (If you don't know, Google it)


Charley Finch - Perennial City Preview:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/43711151


Please share this post to help spread these bite sized insights. (Make sure to tag us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Viewed